Today I’m back with Wednesday Q&A. Thank you so much for continuing to write these questions. They’re so fun for me to see and I hope it helps you to hear them. Also, check out my daily classes because every single movement and every single class is super intentional and will help you move better and feel better.
- What is the best way to learn anatomy of movement?
- Do you have any LYT™ trained teachers in the Chicagoland area?
- How do you learn to move from a kick-up to press handstand?
- Why shouldn’t the elbow go past the knee or thigh in the prayer twisted crescent lunge?
- Is it preferable to be a yoga teacher before investing in your teacher training?
- What are some cues to give in place of “relax your shoulders, shoulders away from your ears”?
- How do you teach stepping forward from down dog correctly?
Do you have a question?
- Check out anatomy books by Blandine Calais-Germain