Do you have an injury that just won’t heal? Or a burning question about yoga, physical therapy, anatomy, veganism, the practice of non-harm, philosophy or life? Wednesday Q&A is your space to ask me anything, even if it’s just something you’re curious about.
This week you asked about:
- Protecting the lower back
- The space between the shoulder blades collapsing when in plank
- Reconciling the practice of ahimsa with invasive species like the spotted lantern fly and disease-carrying insects like ticks and mosquitoes
- The advice I’d give my inner self 10 years ago
Do you have a question?
- Send me a DM on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at email@example.com