Today’s solo episode is inspired by my own experience with having a not-so-great day. We’ve all had those days where we’ve woken up and everything just seems to be going wrong, and we’re feeling not our normal selves. Hopefully those days are few and far between! My intention in today’s episode is to share with you how to move through days like those, and shake those negative feelings.
Things that help me recognize and move through my bad days:
- It’s okay to have bad days
- Have tools to pull yourself out of it, like movement or coffee with a friend
- Admit when you aren’t being your best self
- Give yourself a break
- Read: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
- Check out: movementbylara.com
- Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Facebook: facebook.com/movementbylara
Today’s episode is sponsored my LYT Daily online yoga classes. This is an exclusive pass into my personal practice and program that I created from my experience as a physical therapist and 20 years developing my LYT yoga methodology. There is a different class with me everyday – including special monthly live streams – so you can feel your most LYT up – anytime and anywhere. Get a 3 day free trial today by going to movementbylara.com and clicking “daily classes.” Let’s get moving!